Saturday, April 27, 2013

Mei-Mei (x3)


When Abby was a year old, some of our good friends gave her a darling little Care Bear for her birthday (or maybe it was Christmas?  I can't remember!).  Anyway, we named it "Mei Mei", which means "little sister" in Chinese (from "Ni Hao Kai-Lan").  When Ellie was born, I found the same style of Care Bear on eBay and bought one for her, too.  So, per tradition, Olivia recently got her own little Mei Mei, also thanks to eBay.


The girls love them a lot.  Thanks, Lindsay and Justin, for the sweet gift all those years ago!  You can read about when Ellie got her Mei Mei here.

3 comments:

Brenna Bee said...

oh my gosh Ellie's smile never ceases to make me laugh aloud!!!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Hannah,

I am so glad that the gift that we gave is still a household favorite. Thanks for sharing! I wish we lived closer to you guys, maybe one day. Atleast we still have the sweet memories and medical bond that has our hearts knit forever.

Emma and John said...

Where's mei mei???