"I think I swallowed a fish bone"
"Cost of living in Houston"
"Cost of living in Dallas"
"Little Mermaid coloring pages"
"Book club ideas"
"Good Old War - After the Party lyrics" (catchy song, by the way. listen to it on Spotify)
"letting an 8-month-old cry it out"
"intense low back pain?"
"super moon"
"MSK fellowship salaries"
"could a fish bone perforate my intestines?"
"cost of living in Charlottesville"
"physical therapists gainesville"
"where to live in Nashville"
"cost of physics review course for radiology residents" ($700 in case you are wondering! jeepers.)
"suit sales Florida"
"business casual"
"barbie coloring pages"
"herniated disc in lower back"
"MCG current name?"
"is facebook down?"
"living in Scottsdale"
"Honda Odyssey leather 2011 black"
"common core"
"feet feel tingly - pinched nerve in lower back"
"chicken cordon bleu recipes"
"can a fish bone scratch my esophagus"
"car rental - drop off at different location"
"Wake Forest MSK program"
"Disney World half marathon"
"Hello Kitty coloring pages"
"cost of applying to radiology fellowships"
"why does my digital clock run fast??"
"Familysearch.org"
"CMT awards"
"best states to practice medicine"
"tropical storm Andrea"
"Bloomingdales wedding registry"
"diapers best value?"
"West Palm Beach - Ritz Carlton map"
"cheap hotels near Ritz Carlton West Palm Beach"
"Southern Living chicken enchiladas recipe"
"Publix weekly ad"
And, a little background info on a few items:
-I swallowed a fish bone and it was painful and I was paranoid that it would kill me.
-The girls love coloring book pages that I print out for free online
-I injured my lower back very badly. This happened about 8 weeks ago. I started physical therapy a week ago and that has helped tremendously but it's still very discouraging. I was working out 5-6 days a week plus walking about 10 miles a week before it happened, but I haven't been able to go walking or work out since then so that's been tough. I'm hoping it will get to 100% sooner or later.
-As you can see, Garrett's applying to fellowships and I'm trying to do a little research on the different places he is considering! I'm also wondering how much all this is going to cost us....
-Garrett has a radiology conference coming up in West Palm Beach, and they are supposed to stay at the Ritz Carlton (paid for with his personal education fund), but it's all filled up. So, looking for alternatives!
-Garrett's medical school (MCG) has changed its name twice since he graduated three years ago. I needed to call the registrar's office about something for fellowship applications but I wasn't sure what the current name of the school was. I guess they have nothing better to spend their money on?
-I am working on doing some family history. The new Familysearch.org website is really neat, you should try it out.
-The kids and I are heading to PA this summer and I booked our flights out of the major airport that is a little distance away, since it's a lot cheaper than our city's small airport. I don't really know what I was thinking, though, since there is no way that Garrett has time to drive us there! His schedule will be crazy. So, I'm going to have to do a one-way rental car.
-No, I'm not currently in the market for a 2011 black Honda Odyssey with leather interior, but it doesn't hurt to look around every so often. :) After all, we will have to buy a different car when the next baby comes (not an announcement at all, just thinking ahead. Our current car seats 5). I always thought that baby #4 might happen before residency is over (two years from now) but maybe not, with all the healthcare policy changes that are happening here for us.
-I was seriously considering signing up for the Disney World half marathon next January, but then I injured my back so I'm glad I didn't sign up. Would have been so fun! A bunch of my friends are doing it though, so we're planning a girls' trip that weekend that will revolve around the race.
-I've been doing a little research on Common Core, but the articles I have been reading are very one-sided so it's hard to tell what is really true and what is being blown out of proportion. I'm hoping to get a chance to really research it more, read both sides of the issue, and form my own conclusions.
What has the NSA learned about you lately?

1 comment:
Oh no about your back!! I hope you recover quickly. And I know--isn't it ridiculous about MCG? So lame.
Post a Comment