Thursday, September 19, 2013

101 Update

Quick update from my 101 challenge...

59. Give up sugary treats and snacks for 2 weeks straight

I'm doing this now!  This past Monday my girlfriends and I started a "healthy living challege".  We can only eat 1 dessert per week (1 serving!) and I'm going to stick to that for this challenge.  Honestly desserts don't tempt me too much so I should be okay.  I think I can stick to one per week!  The challenge runs for 6 weeks.  I will let you know how it goes.... now that I think about it, it might be pretty hard with Halloween and all the delicious Fall treats coming up.  Maybe this wasn't such a good idea....

Part of the challenge also says that I can't eat past 8pm.  To be honest this will probably be the hardest aspect for me.  Wish me luck! 

No comments: