Sunday, April 20, 2014
Easter Sunday
We had a nice Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny came, brought WAY too much candy. The day was very nice. Garrett had the day off, which was so lovely. He worked last year, so this was a really nice treat.
Church was nice. Olivia has finally started going to nursery. She cries at first but is fine after about 5 minutes, thankfully. We have some really great nursery leaders, I am so thankful for them!
We splurged this year and bought a real spiral ham, which was a nice treat (every year I'm scared off by the $30 price tag, but this year we sucked it up and now we have tons of leftovers! I'm excited for those.). One of my good friends came over with her two kids, since her husband was working a 24-hour shift at the hospital, so it was nice to have company for dinner too. (Oh and I also made these incredible deviled eggs with candied bacon... they were SO good. I have always loved deviled eggs, and these were a real winner!)
I'm so thankful for Easter and the special reminder of our Savior's sacrifice for us. Because of Him, we can be together forever as a family! What a wonderful, priceless gift.
(#18. Make matching dresses for the girls)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment