We took the kids to Epcot one day in March. It was SO fun. My friend Stef was our tour guide (again), and she's amazing. I know I've said this before, but she knows Disney like the back of her hand, so she knew when to do what, when to go where, etc, so that we got the most out of our day.
These purses were for sale in Norway, I knew my mom would like them! :)
Two more "Norway" shots:
Oh I really wish I had gotten more pictures but I was wearing a skirt without pockets, so my phone wasn't with me very much. It was such a great day. Ellie rode on some fast rides that I thought would scare her, but she absolutely loved them. Abbie had a great time too, and Olivia was pretty good too, despite having no nap all day.
As you can see from these tired and sweaty faces, it was a very successful day. Epcot is one of my favorites so far, definitely! Can't wait to go back!

1 comment:
So....where's my purse? Or are you waiting for Mother's Day or my birthday?
Post a Comment