Dear Hannah,If the little one could talk, I am sure she would tell you what a wonderful mom you are. I am sure she would tell you how much she appreciates all the long hours you put into feeding, dressing, playing, bathing, and caring for her. She would probably tell you that you're the best mom she could possibly have and she wouldn't trade you for anyone. I know she loves playing and spending time with you and looks up to you already. In no time at all she will begin to do the things you do and say the things you say and that.
If the little one could talk, she would also commend you for the effort you put into being a beautiful wife and applaud you for your patience with a very stressed out, over-achieving husband. I bet she would tell you that daddy means well when he is away from home and that deep down he would always rather be home with the two of you.
If the little one could talk, she would tell you that you are such a good mom because you spent a whole two years babying your husband before she ever came along. She would argue that those times you cared for him when he was sick, those times he needed encouragement, those times he needed affection were all "mom moments" in disguise.
If the little one could talk, chances are she would do a much better job at communicating all her thanks and appreciation than her dad.
We love you so much and thank you for all that you do. Happy Mother's Day!
G and A

3 comments:
I cried both times that I read this Garrett! It could have been the horomones, but I don't think so...!
That.was.BEAUTIFUL!
I love the picture, too...
It was truly a wonderful Mother's Day gift.
So sweet! Nicely done Garrett.
Post a Comment