We had a great Christmas break in Savannah this year. It was a full house but that's the way it should be! We played games, ate yummy food, watched movies, went for walks, played outside when it was warm, smoked a turkey, got haircuts from my awesome SIL, and watched Garrett's little brother go crazy in the yard with his new battery-powered car (you know, the kind that we all wanted when we were his age).
We also got really good at MarioKart Wii... especially Garrett, if you know what I mean. Garrett also conveniently "forgot" his razor, which I should have expected. :) I actually kind of liked his scruffiness this time, though.
Don't really have many pictures to share... the problem with having a fancy camera is that the pictures I take generally don't turn out, so I delete them and we come out of a vacation with virtually no photographs.
+ We have a lot of exciting things on the horizon.... Match Day is in 2 1/2 months, and our rank list is due in February. Garrett still has a few more interview trips ahead of him but for the most part they are winding down, thankfully. It was a crazy December and he was gone pretty much all of this week, too, but finally things are starting to slow down. I'm looking forward to enjoying our last couple of months here. I am extremely sad to be leaving our friends and our ward at Church, but excited and anxious to find out where we will be spending the next 5 years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
We are going to miss you all here...but, I am excited for you, too.
Post a Comment