By some small miracle, Garrett was home one evening in mid-December, so for a family night we bundled up the kids and headed to Candy Land.
What little girl doesn't love Candy Land?
She wanted us to take pictures of her standing next to each lollipop.
Playing on the wooden train
Got to love the "half blink" on Abby's face. :)
We went on a hayride through the woods, where there were light displays and nativities. That's something I love about living in the South - there were Bible verses and symbols of Christianity all over the place!
Castle made completely of lights, reflecting in the water.
Abby has never seen Cinderella but she still loved the carriage.
The girls on the wooden train.
We had a great time; my only regret is that we didn't know about this place sooner! It was the perfect place to bring kids and to get us in the Christmas spirit. It was also c-o-l-d, which was ideal for an activity like this!

2 comments:
Oh Abby and Ellie are soooo cute! Come visit us soon. I miss them. I love the second picture of Abby holding the lollipop, and Ellie's face in the last picture peeking out the train's window. And I love your boots. Looks like fun!
Those pictures are stunning!! You are a great photographer. The lights all look so beautiful and so do you and your girls. Do you have a special camera? I am blown away!
Post a Comment