Friday, February 18, 2011

At last....

Now when I turn around in the car, I get to see TWO cute faces looking back at me!

photo.JPG




(excuse the pixel-y phone picture)

That's right, Ellie has finally graduated into a forward facing car seat!  We ended up getting the same $60 seat that Abby has.  It turns out that booster seats are only about $20, so when the time comes for Abby to move into one, it will be a lot cheaper to go that route rather than buying the $150 car seat that will turn into a booster later.  I did really like the expensive car seat (of course, it was very nice) but we just couldn't justify the extra cost.  All seats that are being sold are safe and that's what matters.  And yes, Ellie is still sitting in the middle because the girls like to play together.  For now, anyway.

Last night on the way to the church, I kept glancing back and Ellie was gripping her arm rests and her eyes were wide open... she looked pretty nervous, being able to see everything ahead of us.  Then, last night as we were driving home, the girls held hands the entire way (which is when I took the pic above).  Melt my heart.

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

For some reason I can't see the picture.

Aw...that is funny the way she was gripping the seat. Facing forward is scary!