The girls playing school:
Olivia by the pool:
We got this dress from a friend at church. All week before Sunday, Ellie kept saying how excited she was to wear her new "Chinese dress" to church. I was confused until I helped her put it on... sure enough, the tag says "Made in China". Hahaha.
Ellie: "I have pixie dust in my pocket!"
Fun times at the park with friends:
Train time:
Lunch date with Ellie:
Ellie's fortune:
Abbie, always the artist: (and yes, she has changed the spelling of her name)
Ellie snuggling in my blankets while I make the bed:
First time in the swing:
Garrett fell asleep after dinner one night and didn't wake up for a while...
We went strawberry picking again:
We did some finger painting and Ellie got some in her hair. She was convinced that she had started to grow pink hair!
Napping baby... poor third child hardly ever gets a full nap in, I always feel like I'm waking her up to go somewhere.
Abbie wearing the mermaid tail I made a few years ago:
First watermelon of the summer!
Dressing up:

2 comments:
I love the train....reminds me of you kids growing up and imagining all sorts of adventures!
I think Libby and Olivia look the most alike of all our kids. I almost thought that pic of her in the swing was Libby!
Post a Comment