We got our Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving:
I could not for the life of me get my iPhone to take a non-blurry picture of our tree! I think there was something about the lights that made it impossible to focus. But we decorated our tree the next night, which was fun:
We decorated gingerbread houses. I bought a kit at Target that had 5 little houses in it, which worked out great. Everyone had their own to decorate. Garrett's looks the best, since he didn't let any of the kids help him. ;)
Cutest thing ever:
I made an "Elsa" quilt for my Etsy shop, and the girls insisted on doing a little photo shoot with Olivia's Elsa doll on it.
And, the "Anna" quilt:
Me at 2 years old, Olivia at 2 years old. I put my picture up on the tv, and Olivia is sitting and "posing" as she looks at the picture on the screen. She was all about it... so funny.

1 comment:
Wow. Those pictures are practically identical. No doubt she's got your genes!
Post a Comment