Garrett and I never dress up, but at the last minute I decided it might be fun. When people asked us who we were, we said, "We got BEAT UP by BYU." Haha. I think a lot of people didn't understand it. Also, I think a lot of people just thought we were dressed normally and not dressed up in costumes. We have a lot of U of U people in our ward (thankfully we didn't have to waste money on these outfits, we just borrowed them). I guess they didn't really notice the black eyes.
The ward party was fun, and trick or treating was fun too. Garrett was actually home to trick or treat with us, which was fun (last year he was out of town).
The ward party was fun, and trick or treating was fun too. Garrett was actually home to trick or treat with us, which was fun (last year he was out of town).

No comments:
Post a Comment