Garrett and I met Ellie for lunch one day, while Garrett was taking his vacation days. Ellie has lunch at 9:30 every day!! Isn't that crazy? The elementary school is so over-crowded, that's the only time slot for the kindergartners.
My friend Kristin's husband (a resident in another specialty) randomly had a day off that week also, so we left the husbands at home with the kids and spent the day in Orlando. This is the only picture I got!! We went to Shake Shack for lunch. I have missed Shake Shack so much, ever since Garrett and I went in D.C. a couple years ago. It did not disappoint! We also spent a few hours shopping at the outlets, out for dinner, and then met up with a few other friends for a RS Temple night at the Orlando temple. Then we went out for "second dinner" with everyone after the session. It was a great day!
I'm working on a custom twin-sized ombre quilt... it's going to look so pretty! Love the gold dots for the backing.
Ellie's kindergarten play was last week. They did "How Does Your Garden Grow", which is the same one that Abbie did in kindergarten. It was so cute! Ellie was a farmer.
We went out for ice cream afterwards, a fun family tradition after the girls' performances.
Olivia & Abbie, reading before bed:
I made some doll quilts with the ombre scraps... here's Olivia modeling one of them for me:

No comments:
Post a Comment