Ever since our Disney passes expired in February, we've been spending some time exploring other fun parts of Florida before we move. A few weeks ago, we took a short drive down to Rainbow Springs.
The girls loved swimming in the cool, refreshing water. It was so beautiful and clear! And water is always 72 degrees, year round. On the day we went, the weather wasn't super hot, so the water felt quite cool. I would imagine that it would feel very refreshing in the middle of a Florida summer!
We rented a canoe and did some exploring around the Springs. Saw lots of really cool fish:
On the way home, we stopped to have dinner at a roadside BBQ place (and by "BBQ place", I mean - a pickup truck had pulled over on the side of the road, pulling a huge smoker, and there was a cardboard sign that said "ribs"). It was delicious, and none of us got food poisoning, which was a bonus. I wish I had gotten a picture.
It's always fun to spend a day with friends, checking out new places!

1 comment:
Looks fun...such clear water. Girls look happy for the most part :)
Post a Comment