Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Through the Years

Since I got a scanner for Christmas (thanks, G!), I have been very busy scanning all my pictures onto disks and photoshopping many of them to restore them. Anyway, I thought I would share some of the pictures, so enjoy! Sorry, most of them are of me, because they were just my pictures. My goal for the next year or two is to scan all of mom and dad's pictures that they have, as well as my grandparents' photos, and Garrett's family photos, so that they can be preserved for everyone's enjoyment. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Emma and John said...

i loved that! And you know I love that picture of Garrett. Woot WOOT!

Abs said...

What? Watch 6 minutes of photos? Yeah right. You'd have to be either a relative or a nutcase to sit through that! (How about them apples?)