Sunday, February 17, 2008
Coupon Queen (part 2)
On Saturday my friend Abbie and I went to Food Lion, coupons in hand. We have been reading this blog about saving money, using coupons, and finding good deals, so we wanted to try it out for ourselves. In the end, it was successful! After ringing up my groceries, the bill was $75. However, after handing over my coupons and using my store discount card, my total bill came out to be $35! Can you believe that!? I saved more money than I spent! I was so proud of myself. Abbie was successful, too - she also saved more than 50% on her groceries. I think my favorite part was buying 2 boxes of Cheez-Nips (snack) and 5 boxes of KRAFT Mac-n-Cheese for $1 total. That was great! I love knowing how to use coupons! This is such a great way to build up my food storage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
man, i need to start looking at that blog! That is awesome! I always feel bad using coupons because it takes so long, but who cares? You can save so much!
Great job! (I totally agree with 'Emma and John'...I rarely use coupons, unless they're online coupons that can be printed en masse for stockpiling.)
Glad you've found us over at iMommies...and what an adorable family the three of you are!
Post a Comment