I just posted a little poll over on the sidebar of my blog. Please vote! Basically, one of us thinks that when the forecast says there is a 50% chance of rain, it means that there is a 50% chance it will rain. The other person thinks that a 50% chance of rain means that 50% of the city will get rain. I won't say which position Garrett takes and which one I think is right...
Thanks! When the poll closes I'll tell you all which is my opinion and which is his. Anyway, I thought of this just this morning, because it was raining cats and dogs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
WHAT?!?! OF COURSE it means that there is a 50% chance that it will rain. 50% of the city will get rain? I have never even heard someone say that in my life. It must be Garrett...
yeh gay
Odd numbered streets get rain, even numbered ones don't. Or is it those that start with a vowel get rain, and those that start with a consonant don't. Lots of possibilities. Makes sense, right???
Post a Comment