
I can't believe how fast Abby is growing up - it makes me sad! She's not a little baby anymore. Last night one of our friends commented that she is starting to look like a little girl instead of a baby. I am sad that she is growing up so fast, but I also feel blessed that I have been able to really enjoy every stage so far. So many times I hear people say that they "can't wait until the kids are crawling", then "can't wait until they are walking", then "talking", then "eating real food", and "in school". I am enjoying every stage of Abby, and I'm even a little sad when she graduates from her previous stage into a new accomplishment. Kinda makes me want another baby...
Anyway, Abby is also picking up on lots of things. The other day she crawled up to me in the kitchen and started to reach for the stove door, which was warm because I was baking something. I said "no" and gave the top of her hand a little slap. She looked at me, furrowed her brows, and slapped my hand right back. Quite the temper, it seems.



2 comments:
Another baby, huh?...
That is adorable about her slapping your hand. Charlie is really picking up a lot of funny things too, like when we are saying animal noises he says "what does a..." which sounds more like "wudzu"...pig say :) They sure are fun...
That's what you get for being such a brat yourself growing up! :) I will have all perfect angels.
Post a Comment