
I know that the Sabbath is supposed to be the day of rest, but sometimes it feels like the busiest day of the week! Thankfully, it's usually a really good kind of busy - serving the Lord and doing the things we're supposed to be doing. Tonight Garrett was especially worn out - Church is always a little tough for him because he usually has Abby for all 3 hours, because I interpret (ASL) in Sacrament Meeting, then go to an ASL Sunday School class, and then I usually teach the Laurels during the third hour. But he and Abby both seem to love the "daddy/daughter time" since Garrett is at school all week, and he does a great job with her during Church. Anyway, then this afternoon right after we got home, Garrett went Home Teaching with a friend whose companion was unavailable to go. It's a busy day, but certainly rewarding!

No comments:
Post a Comment