Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All for a Discount?

Ok, I love a good discount... but how far would you go for a lifetime discount to your favorite store? I just read an article about students who were recently given a minimum of $500 to sit in a tattooists chair for 1 hour while the artist inked the permanent Apple logo into their skin! Here's the breakdown of payments:

$500 – Arm, leg, feet, torso (below t-shirt/short line)
$1000 – Arm, leg – always visible
$1500 – Hands
$2000 – Neck
$2500 – Head, unshaved
$3000 – Head, shaved
$5000 – Forehead or face

Everyone also gets a lifetime 25% off discount in all Apple stores. A press secretary for Apple said,“We foresee a day when thousands of people are walking around proudly displaying the Apple logo.” Let's hope not!

To read the article about the Apple Tattoo Program, click here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I almost would, but only because I heart Apple big time.