Friday, April 4, 2008

Groceries!!

If you live near a Kroger, now is the time to stock up on food storage!! They are having a great deal where if you buy 10 participating items (that are on sale already), you get another $5 off. I bought 30 of the items (there are TONS to choose from and they are mix & match, so you don't have to buy 10 of one thing) so I got $15 off automatically (after swiping my Kroger card). Then, I also had a $7 off coupon that I got in the mail (if I spent more than $35)!
The 7 oz Baby Goldfish came out to be 50 cents each! I was going to buy the regular sized Goldfish, but I noticed that they only have 6 oz in those packages, plus the smaller ones are better for Abby right now anyway. This deal ends tomorrow (Saturday).
My original total: $82
I paid: $31

Not all groceries shown were in the "buy 10" deal.

No comments: