Last Saturday was a perfect day! I have pictures, but they are on my computer at home (I'm in UT), and I don't want to wait that long... so I'll post the pics when I get home in a week.
Anyway, last Saturday Abby slept in until around 8:45, so we got to sleep in a little until she woke up (I mean... we were up at 7 a.m. doing chores, mom and dad!). Then, Garrett made me breakfast! Egg and bacon mcmuffins - yum!
Then, we hung around the house for a bit in the morning, playing with Abby and doing a little cleaning and packing. When Abby woke up from her morning nap we took her to a friend's house, and then Garrett and I went strawberry picking at a berry farm! The weather was just perfect - it was in the high 60s and overcast, which was just great. The berries were huge and delicious (they were all-you-can-eat, too!). We brought home 3 gallons, but probably ate half a gallon just while we were in the field! I definitely want to go back again for more. We froze most of them because Garrett won't be able to eat them all himself!
Later that night, went downtown to a minor league baseball game! It was student appreciation night for the medical students, so for $10 per family, we got a buffet dinner, baseball hats with the team logo, and tickets to see the game! It was SO much fun. I love the atmosphere of baseball games, and the weather was still perfect. The game was exciting, too, although I'm not sure who won because we left a little early - it was getting late!
It was a perfect birthday! Thanks, Garrett!

3 comments:
Does this get me out of Mother's Day???
no. Nice try, though! :)
Nice entry...very sweet! Haha. See I commented.
Post a Comment