
Since it's school season, here's a picture for you to enjoy. It's my brother Mike and me, on our last day of school (first grade for me, second for him). I loved going to school with Mike (although, I was scared of all his second-grade friends - they were so big!). We lived on a dead-end street, so every morning we'd walk from our house up to the main road, where we'd meet some other kids and the bus would pick us all up.
Look how cool I am with my "pocket tee", and... festive shorts. And clearly I was too cool to wear my backpack on both shoulders. Then there's Mike with his black high-tops and duffel bag. Oh, the good old days.

4 comments:
I remember when you guys lived in that house.
i love that you do flashback fridays. it reminds me of all of the good ol' days. those shorts are priceless!!!
You are the bomb digg-ity in that pocket tee and those shorts!!!!
that's no duffel bag, mike was the alternate on the 2nd grade bowling team...he had to use the bumpers
Post a Comment