Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lately



Sorry to the grandparents for not posting many pictures of Abby lately. Most of the recent ones are on my laptop, which I try not to use much because a) it overheats and shuts itself off at the worst times, and b) the screen is completely detached from the keyboard, and they are only connected by a wire, so it's really annoying to set up. I need to start putting our pictures onto the desktop instead.

But anyway, here are some of Abby recently. She does this on her own - she LOVES digging through her drawers of clothes and playing with them. Lately she's been trying to put them on her head, and this is her latest "look". She did it all on her own!

And here are a few more for your enjoyment.

Feeding her teddy bear


Cheese!

4 comments:

sos said...

Thanks for the great pictures - she's getting so big!!

Emma and John said...

I can't believe how big she looks! I haven't seen a picture of her in a long time I guess. She looks so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the stuff on her head. Why do little girls do that?

Lauren in GA said...

Abby is sooooo soooo adorable!!! I love the pics!!!