Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 4th wedding anniversary!

Probably my favorite part of our whole wedding day was just before we left for our honeymoon. Everything had been cleaned up, and Garrett and I were changed and packed to go. Everyone had left except for the family and a few close friends, and my parents suggested that we sing a song and have a prayer before we left. Dad played the piano and we all sang "Families Can Be Together Forever". It was one of my favorite moments.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! Hope you have a great day. We love you :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary. Did you get married in Boston? It looks like you did, but I can't quite tell.

sos said...

Happy Anniversary - the card is in the mail:)

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

You guys are so sweet and tender! I almost cried. Who would think to have a prayer and sing before you leave, sweet?! Wow I feel so lucky to have you guys for friends. What a great example to all of us! :) BTW Happy Anniversary.

Lauren in GA said...

Awww...your family is really sweet.

Happy Anniversary!

I, of course, had to "biggify your wedding picture" 'cause I am nosy like that. You look so beautiful! I love that your flowers were so bright and happy!