It's kind of embarrassing to say this, but Garrett and I have never gotten a Christmas tree since we've been married, and we don't plan to this year either! We've always gone out of town for the holiday, and while it would be fun to have a tree at our house, it just doesn't seem to practical in the budget. We do decorate, though. We put up lights around the room, set out the Nativity, and have a whole stack of Christmas books that we (I) read each December. We also play a lot of Christmas music. I do love Christmas and the whole season - don't think that our lack of a Christmas tree means we are Grinches!
It was so fun to see Ellie's face when we turned on the Christmas lights for the first time.
It seems that Abby has reached a point where she likes to make her pictures dramatic rather than just smiling for them.
Then we found the snow globe, which was Abby's favorite decoration last year......
Of course, it just wouldn't be Christmas without one child screaming for something that another child has.
Not so happy.
We are so excited for Christmas! I have been working on a special Christmas project which I will blog about later this week, hopefully. I just have to finish it and get one sent out to my brother's family before the big reveal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"Of course, it just wouldn't be Christmas without one child screaming for something that another child has."
YES!!!
Post a Comment