Friday, December 3, 2010

Changing perspectives..

This is only a fraction of the pictures that Abby took when she got a hold of the camera a couple times this week.  Favorite subjects: the Mei Mei's, Ellie, her feet, her toys.



























3 comments:

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

So CUTE!!! I LOVE things from a child's perspective. She just might become a photographer one day.

Preston and I were at the store the other day. I was looking at my list and thinking about where to go next. Then he pointed up... I looked up and saw these huge stuffed bears having a tea party. I am so glad that we have little ones in our lives that help us to slow down and look for the little, simple things in life. :)

JoAnna said...

Love this, thanks for sharing!

pcubed said...

So funny! I can't believe how good she is...there are days when I feel like I can't take a decent picture, but she is awesome! Maybe I should get her to teach me how to really use my camera? lol