We are in Pennsylvania this week. All the Siebach grandkids are in town so it's been hectic, to put it mildly. Seven grandkids, ranging in age from 4yrs to 8 months old. They are all getting along really well and I'm hoping that lasts all week! If we were giving out "superlative" awards, Ellie would far and away be the winner of "loudest screecher", just FYI. Oh my goodness, I can't believe such loud screams can come out of such a tiny and adorable little girl. Abby would win for "most eager to get into her pajamas". That girls loves to be comfy.
(The "perfect picture" is a loose term when it comes to multiple children, as I'm sure most people know by now. For this situation, we just wanted them all sitting on the couch at the same time. Smiling and/or looking at the camera was just a bonus.)
Also, my sister Emma had her 25th birthday today. Shauna surprised Emma with an ice cream cake and it was really delicious. Thanks, Shauna! (I probably should have gotten a picture of Shauna actually presenting the cake, since she bought it. Whoops.)
Here we are singing "Happy Birthday".
I love this candid picture of Emma and my mom.
Happy Birthday, Emma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment