Here is the most recent quilt I finished. It's a baby-sized quilt. I actually made most of the top a couple of years ago, but I used a cheap-ish white fabric, and I hadn't done the white border around the edges yet. A couple weeks ago I decided to finally finish the thing, but didn't have any of the same white fabric (I just had nicer stuff). So, I ripped out all the old white fabric and replaced it all with the nicer stuff. I like how it turned out. Not quite sure what I'm going to do with it yet. I would love to sell some quilts someday but just haven't gotten around to it yet. I should get on that before we move so that we have less things to pack... I have 4 quilts I'd like to sell but I'm so unsure about how to do it or what to price them at that I just haven't done it yet.
I really like this one - I love the blues and greens and the white contrast.
Next on my list (for quilts) is to make some zig zag quilts for the girls' room (alternating white and colors zig zags). Probably won't get to it until after we move, but we'll see.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's pretty - Ellie seems to like it too.
Oh I LOVE that green in the last picture. Like an emerlad seventies green or something. haha i don't know, but I LOVE it. How about I get a blankets with just that color? K, thanks... hahahahaha. Or you can make me a jumbo quilt of greys and whites for my wedding present LOL.
lovely quilt, great color choices! I haven't kept up lately but look forward to reading your blog again regularly.
My mom gave me a beginner quilting class for my birthday and I wasn't sure whether to thank her or CRY (it seemed overwhelming but I of course thanked her and ended up LOVING the class.) I've finished everything but the binding and I admit that part frightens me a little. ;)
Post a Comment