We had a gorgeous day last week, and thankfully Garrett had the day off, so we went strawberry picking and then to the beach with Rob & Haley. It was so nice to be out in the sunshine and enjoying the weather.
Abby loved her pigtails that day.
Ellie loved playing in the sand and in the water (she was soaked by the time we left)
There were lots of ladybugs everywhere, it was weird. Anyway, this picture is significant because Abby is terrified of bugs. She cries and runs in terror if there is even a fly in the house. So, I was pretty surprised that she wanted to hold the ladybug and begged to take it home with us. (The answer was no)
I love this picture because you can really see the dimple the Ellie has on her left cheek. I love it!
We have been doing well. Garrett is on his second-to-last rotation - pediatric ER. I can't believe his intern year is nearly over and that we will be moving soon. Time flies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
And here we are in Pennsylvania, missing all of you. We are also getting wet - only in the form of RAIN, RAIN, and more RAIN!!!
Post a Comment