Friday, August 16, 2013

Lately, in pictures

Garrett had a chance to go fishing with some fellow residents.  He caught a big red fish and it was delicious! (remember when I swallowed a fish bone?  That was from this guy)

The girls helping me grocery shop:

We bought Garrett a pair of new suits.  He needed one for upcoming fellowship interviews and Macy's was having a BOGO sale.
 Olivia is growing so fast:

She finally started feeding herself recently, which has been a huge help to me!  Finally, we can eat our meals without her screeching impatiently in between bites.

Ellie made a "menu" the other night while I was cooking dinner.  I told her the letters and she did a great job!  She's come a long way over the last few months:

I helped throw a baby shower last week for a good friend of mine.  She has three boys and is having her first little girl, so we needed to celebrate!

Sidewalk chalk with the girls:


Painting:


Some of our friends who moved gave us this little motorized bike.  Ellie calls it her motorcycle and is pretty obsessed with it.  Unfortunately, it has to charge for about 16 hours and then runs for 15 minutes and dies, but oh well.  It's still a lot of fun:

Playing with playdough:

No comments: