Sunday, August 25, 2013

Check-ups

Olivia had her 9-month appointment last week (she was just a few days shy of being 10 months old on the day of her appt).

Everything is looking good!  She's moving right along on the growth chart, hanging around the 10-15% mark for pretty much everything.  She's weighing in at 16 lbs 14 oz, and about 27" tall. (The scale in the picture says 17 lbs so I think I was touching it or leaning against it).

Ellie had her 4-year appointment on the same day, and things are looking great for her too!  Her hearing test was fine (although it must be very selective because she rarely seems to be listening at home these days ;).  She weighs 29 lbs 12 oz, and is 3' 2" tall.  Her eyes are unchanged (she had an eye exam a week before her 4-year checkup).  Ellie also got a couple of shots at this appointment, which is why she looks so nervous in the picture below.  I took this as we were waiting for the nurse to come back.  Ellie did great, though, and now she's all caught up and ready for school to start.


No comments: