Ellie, looking lovely in her Elsa dress:
My friend made some business cards for me. I love how they turned out!
Olivia lounging by the pool:
Olivia taking a break from shopping at Homegoods:
We went to the BYU game one Thursday night in Orlando. Unfortunately, it was the first game after our quarterback broke his leg and we lost the game. It was fun, though, because it went into overtime which was exciting. It was a really late night, but thankfully our kids were at a friends house in Orlando and we were able to stay the night over at their house after the game (some of our good friends from here in Gville - the husband is a practicing radiologist now).
The next day, we went to Disney. Because... why not? We were already in Orlando! Here's Olivia on her very favorite ride, the Peoplemover.
The girls on Big Thunder Mountain:
Abbie & me on Splash Mountain:
I made an "Elsa" quilt and an "Anna" quilt for my etsy shop. Here are the girls modeling the quilt tops:
"I'm flying in my airplane!!"
We went to the Blue Angels show in Jacksonville at the end of October. It was incredible!
Enjoying the nice Fall weather:
And enjoying an afternoon rain storm:
I love her short little legs coming out from under that huge umbrella!
One Saturday we took the girls to a retired horse farm to feed the horses. It was a lot of fun! The farm isn't far from our house, but we had never been before. I'm so glad we went - the girls really loved it.
This is me in 65 degree weather. I'm going to die in Wisconsin next year! So are my kids. A few weeks ago, we had a cold snap and it was around 45 degrees one day. Ellie, shivering, said to me, "Mom... is it going to be this cold in Wisconsin?" Poor girl! Haha.
Voting day! Olivia and I walked up to our precinct to vote. She was a great helper.
This is what ballet class looks like in our class. Olivia is a great teacher, as you can see.

2 comments:
More great pictures!! Thanks for sharing them.
Oh cuteness. I love the ballet class. That is so hilarious.
Post a Comment