I'm usually no good at using coupons. Coupons are generally only for brand name products, and in my experience, the store brand is usually still the cheapest. However, I just found this neat website that shares good ideas on how to save money. Some of the ideas are just okay - not anything I would want to use my time doing. But SOME of them are fantastic! Today I went to Target and bought 32 string cheeses and I paid $0! Here's how it worked:Target has an online printable coupon for $0.50 off any two packages of Market Pantry cheese. Market Pantry individually-packaged string cheese is regularly priced at $0.25 each, so use one coupon for each two packages purchased, and pay $0 for unlimited string cheese! There is no limit to how many coupons you can use in one transaction!
Click here for the coupon (scroll down a little bit). Print as many as you like and enjoy! The offer expires March 8. So here's the real question... does string cheese freeze? I really want to stock up!

3 comments:
So did the people freak when you brought the cheese and coupons? Or were they cool about it?
They were great! The check-out lady didn't even blink when I handed her 16 copies of the same coupon...
You know what's funny? You changed your blog title so your last name wouldn't be known, but your blog address still has your last name in it. Funny.
Post a Comment