Shauna, you are going to kill me.
We are in Savannah for spring break, and my mother-in-law, being the awesome mom that she is, offered to take me shopping for my birthday. I have always wanted a nice pair of jeans, so she suggested that we go to the mall and try on "Lucky" and "7" jeans. So we did - I tried on every pair of jeans they had. And I didn't like any of them. They were either too tight, too baggy, too low-rise (muffin top!), or I didn't like the wash. I never thought I was that picky, but I figured that since they are so expensive, I've got to love them. And none really jumped out at me. Anyway, the reason Shauna is going to kill me is because over Christmas break she was talking about how amazing these jeans are, and how she has always wanted a pair. Here I am, being offered a pair, and I can't even find some that I like.
Throughout the year I can always think of things I want to ask for, but when the offer is staring me in the face, I can't think of a thing. We walked through the mall and nothing came to mind. I'm so lame!!! I need to keep a list of things I want.
If these are my problems, I've got a pretty good life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hannah...you are too funny! Buying jeans can be especially tricky, almost as bad as bathing suit shopping. I totally agree with you that if you are going to spend $90-$100 on jeans, they need to look amazing. This is why I only have 1 pair of Luckys :) Good luck on the jean search. I have recently fallen in LOVE with trouser jeans at Target. They are perfect for work and look great dressed up with a blazer or dressed down with a T-shirt and ballet flats. Maybe we can go shopping when you get here? That sounds like fun to me!
Post a Comment