Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Westward!

Abby and I went to Utah for 9 days for my brother Mike's graduation from BYU. It was a lot of fun! We were very busy, but we had a good time. Here is our trip in pictures!

The kids before Church

Some of the girls

We got to meet up with Garrett's grandparents at Ikea!


I LOVE this Ikea kitchen!

Looking cute

Carter, watching his Dad (Mike) graduate!
Chris helped load the moving truck!

The graduates
Me with Mike

Emma and Carter

The three cousins!
I hadn't seen Ben since before his mission! Ladies, he's single!
Chris with his favorite Aunt B
Just a few of the original Somersworth gang... we were all in YM/YW together.

Bath time!

The kids with grandpa


Loading the truck! Mike, Shauna, and Carter moved to NH.

Cleaning out Mike's car for him.


It snowed while Dad was mowing!

The kids with Grandma!

The original six!

We had a great time seeing friends and family out in Utah. Thanks, Emma, for letting us stay at your house. I can't wait to see everyone again! And sorry to anyone who tried to call me while I was there... my phone didn't work most of the time. Thankfully Emma put Garrett in her "Fave 5" so that I could talk to him! Thanks, Emma!

4 comments:

Court said...

Hey why is there only one picture of me! That's not very nice. Wasn't I one of the reasons for your visit?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all these pics. I love seeing everyone again. : )

Lauren in GA said...

Wow! You got to see snow!

I love the pictures! Cousin pics are the best :)

You are so cute, taking that picture of you Ikea dream kitchen.

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Those were great pictures. You keep a very interesting blog. I've been enjoying it a lot.