Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Guaranteed

If there is a hat lying around, it's pretty much guaranteed that Ellie will put it on... backwards.  She also enjoys wearing gloves (or, "glubs", as Abby calls them).



And it's pretty much guaranteed that if Daddy makes pancakes, they will be in all sorts of fun shapes.  Here's a spider...

And you can bet that Abby will always choose a sucker or a lollipop over any other type of candy:



Which is good, because I can guarantee you that Mommy has already stolen all the Milk Duds and Tootsie Rolls and hidden them away for herself.

(Funny story about that green shirt Abby is wearing... yesterday I told her to go get dressed, and that if she did it by herself she could choose to wear whatever she wanted to.  Sometimes this can be a bit sketchy, but yesterday she chose that nice green polo shirt and jeans.  When she came out of her bedroom, I said, "Abby! Great choice!  I love that shirt!"  Later that night when Garrett came home from work, she said, "Daddy, look at my choy."  Garrett didn't understand what she was talking about, but I immediately recalled that I had said that her shirt/jeans were a "good choice", and she must have thought that "choice" referred to her shirt/jeans, and must be plural, so "choy" was just the shirt.  Haha, that girl just cracks me up sometimes.)

3 comments:

pcubed said...

lol! Abby is super funny!
I wish Maddie like wearing hats and gloves...we actually need her to wear them right now as it is getting cooler, but she pitches a fit if you try to put any kind of hood or hat on her.

Jon and Molly Knight said...

I think that's an octopus pancake...

I love those girls, they are so cute! Can't wait to see them again.

Lauren in GA said...

I love the glubs. So dang cute!