Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today's the day...

I still get goosebumps when I see this final play of the game (below). 2006 season, BYU at Utah, and Utah is winning 31-27. Just 3 seconds left.

Of course, I wasn't a BYU student when this game was played. Notice how at the end of the clip, the announcer says, "Not 5 in a row for Utah"? That's because they had won 4 in a row against BYU. The 4 years I was there. I'm not even going to pretend that I'm not bitter about that. I did see this game live, though, and it was a lot of fun. Definitely lost my voice from screaming so much.

Anyway, today's the big game (1:30 MST... hopefully we'll find it online somewhere!). Utah has had a good season (it started much better than it has ended up) and BYU has had a pretty rough one, so I'm interested to see how it will turn out. I think that previous games should be thrown out the window when trying to guess how these teams will play today. It's such a huge rivalry and emotions run so high, you just never know what will happen. I'm excited. 



GO COUGARS!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Bobby just left to go watch the game at a friends house. He left before the Ohio State game was over! Go Cougs!