Monday, April 11, 2011

Cleaning out my ipod

I finally got around to transferring some pictures from my ipod onto the computer.  Most of them aren't very good quality but they're pretty fun to look at.



 This was from when we were in D.C. a few months ago.  I can't remember what she was crying about... probably something to do with the fact that her milkshake was gone (we poured a little bit into her cup)


 The girls in their car seats.

So, most nights, I put my ipod on the nightstand next to my bed before I go to sleep.  Every morning when Abby wakes up, she comes into my room and usually just takes my ipod and then leaves again.  She usually goes back to her room and takes many, many pictures of herself and Ellie (she has discovered the forward-facing camera, so she can see herself as she's taking the pictures).  It's always a surprise when I check my photo album later that day.

 One day the girls dumped an entire cannister of oatmeal on the floor.  They loved it.
 And then Ellie pretended the cannister was a shoe (or boot, I guess).

Lunch with Daddy. 


I'm pretty sure Abby was unhappy here because she was trying to clean up the blocks but couldn't because Ellie climbed into the box.  Common occurrence around here.

The rest are pictures exclusively by Abby:







I love this one of Ellie above.  It looks like a sketchy "wanted" image or something.





2 comments:

sos said...

Another vocation for Abby - photographer. Great pictures, Abby!

Kate said...

she definitely takes better pictures than most adults (Modey) i know. also, the sketchy ellie picture made me laugh out loud before reading your comment-because i thought the exact same thing. And another thing: i love that abby was winking and kissy-facing into the camera. love it.