Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Twenty (+seven)

Today is my birthday.  I got to spend it with my kids, my husband, my parents and other family.

The family singing to me.


Every year I request the same dessert on my birthday - angel food cake with strawberries and whipped cream (we also had ice cream for those who wanted it).  We also made Cafe Rio for dinner.  It was a great day.

Lots of people do a "things about me" post on their birthdays.  You know, "27 things about me".  Don't worry, I will be doing one.  Tomorrow.

5 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

You are so young! I'm jealous.

oh, sorry, enough about me...it's your birthday!

Jon and Molly Knight said...

Happy Birthday! The kids look so cute.
Question: Does dad only comb his hair on Sundays? Haha...

Ashley said...

Happy birthday! And you look so fabulous, by the way, gorgeous girl.

JoAnna said...

Happy Bday! :)

Michelle said...

glad you had a lovely day. Still waiting to read those 27 fabulous things about you! :)