Friday, March 14, 2008

Landscaping


When we moved in to our house, the front walkway really needed some landscaping done, but we sure have taken our time getting it done! I am not very good when it comes to deciding what flowers or shrubs to plant, so we've been doing it slowly but surely (and as things go on sale!). Anyway, we finally got some pretty flowers to line the walkway with. They're African daisies and I love them because they're supposed to be in bloom from the beginning of spring until late fall, which is a very long time - especially here! Since we planted them they have already gotten more full and large, and have TONS of flowers on them! Now all we need is a little more mulch to make that area look better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous - you're outside in the sun. The flowers are great - can't wait to see them in June.

Abs said...

Abby makes it all looks so relaxing.

The Stokers said...

It looks so nice and warm there! I wish I could take Jackson outside...maybe in a few weeks! Those flowers are beautiful-I could use some gardening tips. I don't have much of a green thumb and our yard desperately needs it!