Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

I love March Madness! I completed my bracket on Sunday night, almost as soon as the teams were announced (clearly, I don't put much thought into it. I just think it's fun). I have BYU winning 3 games (yes, three... I'm very optimistic this year). Ultimately I have Duke winning the championship. I really don't know why I chose them... they're a number 2 seed this year, but I think I heard somewhere that their coach has the most wins in postseason play.

The BYU Cougars play Texas A&M tonight at 7:25. Don't miss it!

GO COUGARS!!

2 comments:

Abs said...

This is the only part of our friendship that I can't relate to. Maybe if all the players had cute bags to store the ball in. But I guess that would be traveling.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Carolina girl, so of course I had to vote for me all the way. Thing is, I think they can do it. We won the championship in 2005 while I was still going to school there. Go Heels!