
Baseball season has officially begun! I LOVE baseball. I love everything about it. And I love my Red Sox! Finally, a team I can count on! With the Red Sox I'm not nervous at the beginning of every game, and they usually don't let me down (*cough BYU cough*).Today in our season opener in Japan, the Red Sox beat the A's 6-5 in an exciting 10-inning game. Hopefully that is just a preview of all the excitement that awaits us this season! I really hope Garrett and I will be able to make it to a baseball game this year. Unfortunately, the Red Sox aren't playing near us at all this year, but maybe we'll be able to go to a Braves game or something. They're ok, too.


Papelbon
(I took this picture during the World Series last year)

4 comments:
I heart the Red Sox too, but I am not good at watching sports on TV. I'm much better in person.
Abby looks way cute!
What great pictures - Abby looks so cute with her Red Sox shirt on. We miss you guys!
I LOVE these pictures of Abby! She looks so cute. We miss seeing you guys more.
Post a Comment