
Sorry I have been so bad a posting lately... most of my computer time has gone towards my other blog. I'll be better, though... I know the grandparents really appreciate it!
On Pioneer Day weekend, our ward had a breakfast and some games. It was a lot of fun - Garrett participated in the "stick pull" and did a great job! I guess that means he would make a good pioneer?
We also had fun watching the kids pull each other around in a handcart, and having watermelon seed spitting contests (below).

4 comments:
Thank you so much for posting this! I had taken my kids to see my sister and we missed the breakfast. I love that you got a picture of my husband ready to spit some watermelon seeds :D
whoa garrett- look at those muscles! When do you have time to lift?
You guys is country.
Rule #1 for seed spitting contest: Contestant must keep both feet firmly planted on ground.
Garrett clearly cheated...
Post a Comment