I skipped day 46 of my 50 Day Challenge because I just didn't have a chance to take all the pictures. I decided to share some pictures of my house. As it stands now, I haven't taken pictures of the bedrooms but I'll share the front room area.
Here's your viewpoint when you first walk into our apartment. The entryway is just a little hallway. Directly to the right is a little hallway area with three doors - one to a closet, one to the girls' bedroom, and one to the guest bathroom.
Here's a closer shot of those pictures on the wall. Aren't they cute? Garrett took them.
Here's our kitchen. It's small but I like it and I love how open it is to the rest of the living area. Beyond the kitchen (in that little alcove past the fridge) is our laundry room. I love that we have a laundry area in the house (rather than having to go somewhere to do it). That was definitely on our list of "must-haves".
Here's the dining room, just past the kitchen. Those two pictures are from the places we have lived. One is a picture of Mount Timpanogos (in Provo), and one is a picture that Garrett took of rural Georgia.
Here's the view from the dining room looking over to the living area. If you look carefully, you can see that Garrett's bike is behind that chair. There is also a ladder, a few boxes, and a filing cabinet. We have no garage. :)
Here's the same view... that quilt on the floor is one that I made and actually kept for myself (finally!). I made it from fabric scraps of other quilts I have made.
The girls love to play on it.
Here's the couch. I'd like to take down the frames we have on the wall behind it and make a gallery wall with 6 or 8 large-ish square frames. Not sure what pictures I would put in them, though. As of now we have some pictures that Garrett took in Hawaii, and then in the middle is something we bought in Hawaii. It's a piece of tree bark that has been pounded flat and painted with ink made from berries. I think that the lady we bought it from said that the pinwheel pattern in the middle meant "family" or something or other. Anyway, we like it. When we went to Hawaii we wanted to bring something back that wouldn't be a knickknack and this fit the bill.
Here's a view from sitting on the couch.
Oh, there's our laundry room. I thought about getting a curtain to separate it from the kitchen (and to hide the mess!) but as you can see that hasn't happened yet.
There's our piano, front door, entryway. Some toys on the floor. :)
Here are the girls at mealtime. Abby insists on sitting next to Ellie for every meal, but it's not good enough for her to sit where the chair usually is. She scoots over as close as possible. Sometimes it causes problems (Ellie grabs Abby's food, plate, or hair), but it's usually fine.
Here's the view from our back patio. Gotta love that huge electrical box blocking the view. :)
I'll post some pictures of the girls' room another time - it's pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
cute place hannah! I love the idea of having pictures of every place you've lived.
Post a Comment