Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You asked for it...

Ok, no one actually asked for it, but I promised to post more pictures from Saturday, so here they are!

 Another family pic

 Abby

 Bocce ball.... yeahhh!!

 Dr. W

 Close game

 I like to pretend that she is trying to give me a hug in this picture.  She's actually just trying to grab my earring.

 I love this one because it looks like she's holding the camera out in front of her.

 Sisters

 An outtake from our other family shots.  I really love this one... Abby is playing peekaboo and Ellie is being reverent.

 He's my favorite.

 And then we fought over who was going to lift who up....

He won.  Don't let that fool you, though... I am pretty buff.

 And then we went home and ate fish for dinner.

It was a great day.

3 comments:

sos said...

Great pictures - I love the ones of you tossing a bocce ball and trying to lift Garrett. You look beautiful! (actually you look beautiful in all of your pictures-so does everyone else.

Lauren in GA said...

These pictures are so great, Hannah! You look beautiful.

I love the one where Ellie is trying to get your earring. I am also partial to the one where you are arguing who will hold who up.

Kristen said...

Hannah, I just wanted to say that you look great! Very thin!! What have you been doing? The pictures are adorable and I cannot believe how big all the kids are getting. I see pictures of Ellie, Abby, Preston, Janey and Maddie and it's just shocking. And of course Avery, too. I hope all is well with you guys and we need to have a reunion with everybody!! :o)