Sunday, October 24, 2010

Family pictures

On Saturday we went to a pumpkin festival and to the beach (with our friends Rob and Haley) to take some family photos.  We seriously need to update our current framed-in-the-living room picture (it's from when Abby was just 6 months old!) so getting something to replace that was our goal.  Rob and Garrett each brought their cameras and got a lot of great shots between the two of them.


Of course, not all the shots were of just the families... look at that face!!!  Ahh, I am so obsessed with Ellie.  She is such a doll -- and so hilarious!  Abby is too, of course... and she was very helpful when it came to getting Ellie to look over at the camera.


(*For some reason I think these pictures look a little grainy on the blog page... click on the photo to make it a bigger size.  It looks better.)





 Family picture #1


 Family picture #2


 Family picture #3



Which one is wall-worthy? 


There were a lot more pictures taken... I'll share some more later this week!

11 comments:

Abs said...

I like either #1 or #3, I like that they are off-centered.

And how in the world did you get to be so tan?

Emma and John said...

I love them all! You look so pretty! The girls are getting so big...

Anonymous said...

I like both of the first two. It's nice to see pictures of my niece and her family, and to read your blog, Hannah. Now I know more of what's going on with you!!

Aunt Joan O.

Aleasha said...

i love 1 and 2! and like abby said, how in the world did you get so tan???

Jon and Molly Knight said...

I like Number 1 the best!

I miss my little nieces. They are so adorable...They must take after their favorite Aunt Molly.

mary said...

They all look awesome, but #1 and #2 are my fav. So cute! We miss you guys, hope you're doing good!

Lillukka said...

Greetings from Finland, Hannah! I have been reading your blogg few months.

My favourite picture is #1

~e said...

Just started reading your blog... Paige passed it along.

I like number 2 the best... number 1 second best :)

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

I like #2 the best. I like how it is close up so you can see all the cute faces. You guys are such a cute family. Love the new pics!

Jon and Molly Knight said...

Roomdiddy Megan votes for number 1, also.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Justin voted on picture #1. He likes the background.