CZ stud earrings. I don't think I'd ever want real diamond earrings... not when CZ looks so good! Plus CZ wouldn't be so stressful to own! I saw some really nice CZ earrings at TJ Maxx the other day, and they were under $25... just sayin'. ;)
Brickmaker coffee table. This one is rectangular but I also love the square ones. I really, really love these but they are so expensive! It would be cool (well, cheaper) to make one out of reclaimed wood.
An iphone. Unfortunately, we have Sprint so I can't have one. I can dream though. And maybe someday the rumors will come true, and Sprint will get the iphone! I can dream about that, anyway. :)
This upholstered bed with nailhead trim. I LOVE this bed! I know I could just make an upholstered headboard (and probably will end up doing just that), but I really do love the upholstered sideboards and endboard that this one has. This particular bed only comes in queen and California king sizes... and we'd really like a king someday. We like our space when we sleep. The further apart we are, the better, in Garrett's opinion. ;) I'm sure that in 5.5 years when Garrett completes his residency, a king size bed will be near the top of the list of "things we need". I'd kinda hate to save up my money and buy one of these in a queen size, only to have us get a king size bed a few years later.
This upholstered bed with nailhead trim. I LOVE this bed! I know I could just make an upholstered headboard (and probably will end up doing just that), but I really do love the upholstered sideboards and endboard that this one has. This particular bed only comes in queen and California king sizes... and we'd really like a king someday. We like our space when we sleep. The further apart we are, the better, in Garrett's opinion. ;) I'm sure that in 5.5 years when Garrett completes his residency, a king size bed will be near the top of the list of "things we need". I'd kinda hate to save up my money and buy one of these in a queen size, only to have us get a king size bed a few years later.
I don't have a picture for this next one but I would really like to get my hair done. A great cut, and some highlights. I haven't had a haircut since last December so it's not looking very good right now, so I wear it up all the time and it's getting really old. So, a great haircut is on my agenda for Christmastime (my sister-in-law cuts it). She would also color it if I wanted her to, but I'd really, really like to be blonde-ish but I can't afford the upkeep, so I'm holding off on that one for a few more years (I've never been too happy with box colors so that's not an option).
A stovetop grill. Since we are in an apartment, I really miss grilling out! Hopefully in a few years we'll buy a real outdoor grill, but for now this would be just perfect! (And some nice, juicy rare steaks to go along with it would be nice)
A Bare Escentuals gift card. This is the make-up I wear and I love it! And notice that it's "so pure you can sleep in it." Good thing, since I'm too lazy to wash my face at night. We have a Bare Escentuals outlet in Williamsburg so I could really get a bang for my buck there.
"H" monogram stationery from this etsy shop. I feel like I am always writing cards to people and I think these are so pretty. I really like the blue and the purple.
A little "initial" necklace (g & h). There are many shops on etsy that sell variations of these.
And. okay... I wouldn't be sad if I opened this on my birthday/Christmas morning:
An ipad. These are really neat. And Garrett has a $500 "credit" from the hospital to buy anything he wants (as long as it's for "educational purposes". This qualifies.) I mean, come on, why wouldn't he want to buy something for me with that money??
Oh and I wouldn't turn down a gift card to TJ Maxx. I love that place.
Other things I want but haven't quite pinned down yet exactly what I want: accent chair(s) for the living room, new bedding (we've had our current stuff for over 5 years now, I'm ready for a change), an area rug for the living room, curtains, lots of clear food storage containers so I can have an organized pantry, new lampshades for our bedroom, a new color scheme for the girls' bathroom (navy, maybe?), a great piece of art for somewhere in the house, a new cell phone, an area rug for under the kitchen table (thick black & white stripes?), an iTunes gift card, some new headphones (mine are falling apart), some black dressy boots, some wire/metal baskets (decor), 6 or 8 frames and some pictures (prints or photographs) to make a nice gallery wall above our couch, some new clothes, a 2011 calendar, and too many things from etsy.com to even list.
I don't ask for much. Clearly.
A stovetop grill. Since we are in an apartment, I really miss grilling out! Hopefully in a few years we'll buy a real outdoor grill, but for now this would be just perfect! (And some nice, juicy rare steaks to go along with it would be nice)
A Bare Escentuals gift card. This is the make-up I wear and I love it! And notice that it's "so pure you can sleep in it." Good thing, since I'm too lazy to wash my face at night. We have a Bare Escentuals outlet in Williamsburg so I could really get a bang for my buck there.
"H" monogram stationery from this etsy shop. I feel like I am always writing cards to people and I think these are so pretty. I really like the blue and the purple.
A little "initial" necklace (g & h). There are many shops on etsy that sell variations of these.
And. okay... I wouldn't be sad if I opened this on my birthday/Christmas morning:
An ipad. These are really neat. And Garrett has a $500 "credit" from the hospital to buy anything he wants (as long as it's for "educational purposes". This qualifies.) I mean, come on, why wouldn't he want to buy something for me with that money??
Oh and I wouldn't turn down a gift card to TJ Maxx. I love that place.
Other things I want but haven't quite pinned down yet exactly what I want: accent chair(s) for the living room, new bedding (we've had our current stuff for over 5 years now, I'm ready for a change), an area rug for the living room, curtains, lots of clear food storage containers so I can have an organized pantry, new lampshades for our bedroom, a new color scheme for the girls' bathroom (navy, maybe?), a great piece of art for somewhere in the house, a new cell phone, an area rug for under the kitchen table (thick black & white stripes?), an iTunes gift card, some new headphones (mine are falling apart), some black dressy boots, some wire/metal baskets (decor), 6 or 8 frames and some pictures (prints or photographs) to make a nice gallery wall above our couch, some new clothes, a 2011 calendar, and too many things from etsy.com to even list.
I don't ask for much. Clearly.
************
Up tomorrow: A photo of me right now










3 comments:
lol. at least you have such a great list of things you'll never know what you'll get for Christmas or your birthday!! Wish I had known about this when we were all in Augusta! :)
ps, my sister saw some really REALLY great boots at TJMAXX this weekend. Black. Fabulous. She went to 2 different ones but they were out of her size. She asked me to go to the one here but I had 2 sick kids and a husband that was out of town.... Anyway, they were only 35 bucks. you could go get them and wrap them for yourself for Christmas!!!!
Great ideas - maybe Santa will bring you something from your list or maybe even everything!! (A girl can dream, can't she?)
Post a Comment