Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt & BBQ!

Today we went to a friend's house and had a BBQ, and there was an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids. It was a lot of fun - there were probably about 16 adults and 15 or so kids there, so it was crazy, but everyone seemed to be having a good time. The weather was just perfect - in the high 70s, and sunny - so we all got nice tans, too!

After most people left, Garrett and I stayed and played some games with some others who stayed as well. That's usually my favorite part of hanging out with our friends - we play fun games! Our favorites are Catchphrase and Scattergories... we could play these games for literally HOURS if our kids would let us - and sometimes they do! We are so lucky to have such great friends here. I will miss them when we all go our separate ways after medical school/military/dental school.

Helping Daddy find candy
Abby with her friend Zoe

Homemade Oreos!
Peeps Cake! (made by my friend Abbie)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My mom's obsessed with peeps. I personally only like to look at them without eating them.

Anonymous said...

I hear Garrett helps lots of kids find candy.

Christy and Brian said...

That is the cutest cake! Looks like you had a great Easter!Abby looks so cute

Aleasha said...

Hannah, it was great to chat with you at the BBQ. I would love for us to get together sometime. What works for you?

Abby is so darn cute!