Abby with some of her friends (she just woke up from a nap)
She sat in this doll stroller and was content for about 20 minutes - it was great!
Easter was really fun this year (I think all holidays become more fun when you have kids!). Yesterday we had our Easter Egg Hunt & BBQ, which was lots of fun, and today we went to another friend's house for Easter Dinner, which was great! The weather was beautiful so we were able to eat outside, and the food was really good. It's always fun to hang out with friends. And thanks to Grandma W for sending Abby's cute little Easter outfit - it was adorable! And unfortunately, the Easter Bunny didn't quite make it to our house this year... I haven't even eaten one jelly bean! But that's ok. Garrett didn't mind and I know I didn't. And thankfully Abby's too young to know the difference!
I love Easter! And I love the meaning that it has in our lives. I'm so thankful for our Savior and His resurrection, and for the sacrifice that He made for us. I am excited to teach Abby about the true meaning of Easter - hopefully by next year she'll be able to learn a thing or two about it!


1 comment:
Abby's shoes and pigtails are adorable.
Post a Comment